Sound Healing Training100HR Yoga Alliance CEU's
Kundinyasa is a revolutionary style of yoga that fuses the very powerful practice of Kundalini Kriya Yoga from the lineage of Yogi Bhajan and Ashtanga Vinyasa sequencing from the lineage of Krishnamacharya
Sound Healing Retreat
Module One- Air & Ether
Manifestation: Sound Healing and Mantra
Kundinyasa School of Yoga 25 Yoga Alliance CEU’s
May 3-7th at Hale Akua Garden Farm Haiku, HI
Take your yoga teaching abilities to the next level or become a part of the emerging sound healing community. Train with 2018 Grammy winner and thirteen time Grammy nominee Peter Kater, international Kirtan artist Prema Love, healer and multi instrumentalist Adesh Khalsa. Receive shamanic gong bath every evening with vibrational clearing with sacred rattling, voice activation, practice powerful mantras and develop your pronunciation. You will leave with an understanding of the structure of the Universe, the principles of sacred geometry, and the science of sound. Click on yoga tab below for more detailed information of the course offering.
NOTE: Accommodations must be booked separately through the retreat center Hale Akua Garden Farm.
Adesh is the Founder of Kundinyasa School of Yoga, Inspired Purpose Consulting ipcrealsolutions.com, and Co-Founder of Rooted Kava Bar rootedkavabar.com. She leads 200hr Kundinyasa (Kundalini & Vinyasa) Yoga Teacher Trainings in San Diego and offers 100HR Sound Healing certifications in Maui. Adesh has been featured on Fox 5 San Diego and other news outlets, including the Union Tribune, for her innovative Kundinyasa yoga fusion, as well as her conscious bar model. A dedicated yoga practitioner for over 15 years, and energy healer for over 20 years. She has a natural gift for mantra and facilitating altered states leading people through other worlds utilizing planetary gongs, sacred rattle, ukulele, handpan, and medicine songs.
Peter Kater a Multi-platinum selling Pianist/Composer who has been a leading innovator of contemporary instrumental music for over 3 decades. He’s received many awards and accolades for his rich and diverse music including 2018 Grammy winner and 13 Grammy Award nominations. A prolific composer, he’s released over 60 critically acclaimed recordings and has scored the music for over 100 television and film productions including 11 On & Off-Broadway dramatic plays. From solo piano and contemporary jazz ensembles to full orchestral works his music is heard all over the world crossing many genres from the Olympics, the Kennedy Center and Carnegie Hall to the treatment rooms of hundreds of thousands massage and healing practitioners. He is known for his many groundbreaking collaborations with musicians such as Native American flutist R. Carlos Nakai; Tibetan flutist Nawang Khechog; Sting guitarist Dominic Miller and Sacred Chantress Snatam Kaur. And as avid environmentalist and humanitarian Peter is a proud recipient of the Environment Leadership Award from the United Nations.
Prema Love is an Internationally touring / recording artist & Sacred Sound Alchemist & Lives on Maui HI. She was born into a musical family and is the grand daughter of vocalist Larry Dean of the Lawrence Welk show. Prema has had the honor of singing for 3 of the Divine Mother Saints Of India including; Amma the Hugging Saint, Amma Sri Karunamayi, & Shree Ma’s. Prema has performed at Agape International, Shakti Fest, Bhakti Fest, Bali Spirit Fest, Prana Fest, Mana Fest, Hawaii Yoga Festival & many other conscious music events & festivals. Some other highlights include opening for Kirtan artist WAH, Prabhu Nam Kaur & performing with 12 Time Grammy award nominee & multi platinum selling pianist & composer Peter Kater. Prema’s passion is traveling to sacred sites in nature around the globe & collaborating with other musicians. She is eternally inspired by the Divine Mother and here to honor & uplift the Divine Feminine in all. Her Souls Mission is to co create conscious community though the pure healing love that comes though her heart opening music.
Om Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu.
May all beings be happy & free.
*Prerequisite for 25 Yoga Alliance CEU’s is 200 HR teacher training. Course may be taken for CEU’s or personal development – participation is open to all.
- The power of Mantra and Dr Emotos research on the vibration of words and their effects on matter
- Japji -The paurees and their siginificance, determining your own personal pauree, how to use the mool mantra to enhance any mantra practice
- Physics of Sound: Frequency, Resonance, Entrainment
- Solfeggio Tones and Binural Beats
- Sacred Geometry
- Samkhya philosophy the journey of consciousness into matter
- Creating Sound Scapes: learn how to Play Gongs with hands on practice and explore other instruments like handpan, sansula, singing bowls, and chimes. Bring any instruments you wish to share with the group performance.
- Handpan workshop with Abria Joseph: please bring a handpand or there will be some handpans to practice on or to purchase
- Finding your voice: Voice activation with Sandari Aleph plus practice leading mantra with harmonium (droning on one note or simple melodies)
- Daily Kudinyasa Yoga and meditation
- Public Sound healing event led by students and teachers.
- Organic Vegetarian Meals
- Infared Sauna
- Pool and multiple hot tubs on property
- Ocean and waterfall views
- Flash Light to get to predawn morning practice
- This is the rainy side of the Island so bring a light rain jacket for possible afternoon mist, sandals and closed toe shoes
- Bathing Suit, water bottle, hat
- Snacks if you eat more than three meals a day
- Yoga mat, notebook, pens
- Vibrational Medicine textbook
- Any instrument you wish to play during the week and for the sound healing the last night